Another way to follow...

Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to you!



Hi Everyone!

It's time for our midway reminder for our current challenge at Simply Create Too.  There is still plenty of time to join in! Our theme is "A Photo Inspiration"



I decided to make a much needed birthday card.  I used one of my cute little Greeting Farm Stamps.  He's such a little stud...lol


I won't be entering any challenges this go round, so much to do and so little time...


Hope to see you all join in the fun at Simply Create Too!


Thanks for stopping by, hugz

2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marjo, I like the sweet image, the colours and the embossing.
Kevin xx

Hazel said...

Really cute image and card. Loved seeing your name, nice to see you again. Hope you are well. Hazel x

Related Posts with Thumbnails