Another way to follow...

Friday, July 19, 2013

Home Tweet Home

Hi Everyone!


It's time for our new challenge at Simply Create Too . Our theme this time is "Anything but a Card!  

I made this cute little altered birdhouse a few months ago.  A big Thanks to Alma Jean who hosted a 4 Day weekend plus crop.  Lots of projects and lots of yummy food.

Gifted this cutie to my mother and she loves it!


Decided the house needed some shredded paper.




Thanks to all the wonderful ladies for sharing all their goodies...I know they all want to use up their stash just like me.  My flower and ric rak supply got a bit smaller...lol

I will be entering this altered birdhouse into the following challenges:
Hope to see you all join in the fun at Simply Create Too!


Thanks for stopping by, hugz

3 comments:

Elena V. said...

wow! It's so cute! I love it!

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful...
Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa Somerville said...

wonderful altered birdhouse! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails